Renowned as one of the top destinations in the world for social activities, gambling and entertainment, local residents of Las Vegas will tell you that the city also boasts a wealth of world-class restaurants that will satisfy the palate of even the most discerning food critic. At The Crighton Team, we’ve experienced a number of excellent restaurants in our city over the years, and it is our great pleasure to provide you with this list of our “Top 10 Restaurants in Las Vegas.” With so many fantastic restaurants to choose from – from roadside taco stands to five-star premier dining – we think you’ll be more than satisfied with the wealth of selection available to you. When you choose to explore Anthem homes or other properties throughout the city, all this and more can be just minutes from your front door.
Let’s take a look at our list of Top 10 Restaurants in Las Vegas! Do you have a few favorites to add to the list?
1. Sage: Chef Shawn McCain made his name at the Chicago-based Spring and Green Zebra, and Sage offers the same farm-to-table type experience. Be sure to try the foie gras créme brulee at this top-quality New American restaurant that features contemporary American cuisine spiced with global influences in a sophisticated, yet comfortable atmosphere. Sage is located within the Aria Resort and Casino.
2. Lotus of Siam: This Thai restaurant located at 953 E. Sahara Avenue is one of Las Vegas’ most traditional dining experiences. Guests can enjoy recipes that have been cultivated over 100 years in the Chutima family. Don’t let its unassuming strip-mall location fool you; this longtime east-of-the-Strip restaurant has been feeding locals and foodies for decades.
3. Sen of Japan: This restaurant is considered by many to be the “holy grail” of sushi restaurants in Las Vegas. Located on the west side of town, you’ll find world-class sushi dishes without the Strip’s hype or prices. This restaurant is a must-visit for the sushi aficionado. It is located at 8480 West Desert Inn Road.
4. Picasso: This acclaimed New French eatery at the Bellagio features an incredible tasting menu and an array of original Picassos. You’ll also get great views of the fountains while dining on dinners as opulent as the locale. Picasso is located inside the Bellagio Hotel at 3600 Las Vegas Boulevard.
5. Raku: This west side authentic Japanese restaurant offers exceptional small plates with bold flavors. There’s no sushi here, but you can count on Raku for being open late. In fact, they’re open until 3am. You can find them at 5030 W. Spring Mountain Road.
6. Michael’s: Michael’s gourmet room has been one of the finest restaurants in Las Vegas for more than 20 years. This intimate, 50-seat gourmet room has won countless awards and boasts an old-school elegance that is simply unparalleled. Michael’s is located inside the South Point Casino at 9777 S. Las Vegas Boulevard.
7. Joel Robuchon: This luxurious dining experience is unmatched anywhere else in the city. Located inside the MGM Grand, exquisite New French cuisine is presented by world-renowned chef extraordinaire Joel Robuchon. You’ll find the restaurant at 2799 S. Las Vegas Boulevard.
8. Alize: Resting regally atop the Palms Casino Resort, Alize offers exceptional French food including fish, meat and poultry that dazzle and delight through flawless execution. You’ll also find a wine list with more than 1,800 wines from around the world. Alize is located on Flamingo Boulevard, one mile north of the Las Vegas strip from Caesar’s Palace and the Bellagio.
9. N9NE Steakhouse: Considered the “20th Century’s answer to a carnivore’s paradise,” N9NE Steakhouse offers an uber-chic dining experience that is unmatched in the city. Don’t miss the massive circular caviar and Champagne bar and dishes like the Kobe Carpaccio and the 16oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon. You’ll find this steakhouse at 4321 West Flamingo Road.
10. Foundation Room: Located on the roof of Mandalay Bay, the Foundation Room was originally a “members only” secret accessibly by a private elevator in Mandalay Bay. Now open to the public the restaurant combines Asian and Indian influences with European flair and some luxurious versions of American comfort classics.
These are just a few of our favorites. Trust us, in a city like Las Vegas, choosing your favorite restaurants can be quite a feat. Do you have restaurants to add to the list? We’d love to hear from you!
In the meantime, please feel free to browse our website to learn more about the Las Vegas real estate market and the homes currently available to potential buyers. Should you have any questions, our team is always available to take your call. Connect with us today to learn more!