With approximately 52 golf courses to choose from, many of which are designed by some of the world’s best golf course architects, Sin City is a world-class golfing destination for players of all skill levels. With signature courses designed by such legendary names as Jack Nicklaus and Tom Fazio, you can rest assured knowing you will have a wide selection of challenging and breathtaking golf courses in Las Vegas to choose from.
Our real estate professionals at The Crighton Team are no strangers to the golf course. In fact, we specialize in Las Vegas golf course homes and country club communities and cater to buyers and sellers who need assistance in this exclusive market. We’ve put together our list of Top 8 Golf Courses in Las Vegas to help you get more familiar with the golf offerings in our community. Let’s take a look:
1. Shadow Creek: A Tom Fazio designed championship golf course, Shadow Creek is annually ranked as one of the best golf courses in the world. Open to only a limited number of MGM Resorts International guests, a personal caddy is only the beginning of the world-class service and experience you can expect here.
Shadow Creek is located at 3 Shadow Creek Drive, North Las Vegas, NV 89081. Phone number: 702-791-7161.
2. The Wynn Golf and Country Club: Designed as a collaboration between world-famous architect Tom Fazio and Steve Wynn, this is an 18-hole, 7,042-yard, par 70 golf course with a breathtaking landscape of waterfalls, streams and trees. In fact, the course features dramatic elevations that were once considered impossible to create on the Las Vegas Strip.
The Wynn Golf and Country Club is available to all Las Vegas guests and is located at 3131 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89109. Phone: 702-770-7100.
3. Bali Hai Golf Course: Praised by GolfWeek as one of the “Top 40 Resort Courses in America,” the Bali Hai Golf Course gives players a truly tropical experience. Boasting more than seven acres of water hazards, a total of 4,000 trees, thousands of towering palms and 100,000 tropical plants, the course is further accentuated by white sand and black volcanic rock outcroppings.
The Bali Hai Golf Course is located at 5160 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89119. Phone number: 702-855-3429.
4. Badlands Golf Club: A true desert golf experience where a premium is placed on accurate ball-striking, Badlands Golf Club was designed by Johnny Miller in conjunction with two-time Las Vegas Senior Classic winner Chi Chi Rodriguez. There are three distinct nine-hole courses: The Desperado, The Diablo and the Outlaw, which combine to give the Badlands 27-holes of challenging golf against the spectacular Red Rock Canyons.
The Badlands Golf Club is located at 9119 Alta Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89145. Phone: 702-363-0754.
5. Royal Links: One of Las Vegas’ most distinctive courses in Royal Links, where Pete Dye designed 18-holes that pay homage to holes found on British Open courses, such as St. Andrews’ Road Hole and Troon’s “Postage Stamp.” Chosen as one of the “Top 10 New Courses to Play” by Golf Magazine, Royal Links is also home to a faux-castle clubhouse and authentic British Isles pub.
The Royal Links can be found at 5995 E. Vegas Valley Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89142. Phone: 702-855-3429.
6. TPC Las Vegas: Located in the master-planned community of Summerlin, TPC Las Vegas is the only public PGA Tour golf course in Las Vegas. Boasting scenic elevation changes, mature trees and a wandering canyon, this Bobby Weed and Raymond Floyd-designed course is home to several PGA Tour and Champions Tour events.
TPC Las Vegas is located at 9851 Canyon Run Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89144. Phone: 702-256-2000.
7. Bear’s Best: One of the most unique golfing experiences in Las Vegas, Bear’s Best takes 18 signature holes that Jack Nicklaus designed throughout the region and puts them together to make an experience unlike any other. The par 72 course features four sets of tees, allowing all levels of players to enjoy a memorable golfing experience. Another interesting features is the installment of full-color GPS systems that will enhance your golf experience as well as give accurate yardages to the pin. An animated fly-over of the hole-design and a video introduction by Mr. Nicklaus also accompanies each hole.
Bear’s Best is located at 11111 W. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89135. Phone: 702-804-8500.
8. Anthem Country Club: Designed by Keith Foster, Anthem Country Club is built at an elevation of 3,000-feet and weaves through the natural desert terrain of Southern Nevada. Players will find many holes are played through canyons and are highlighted by waterfalls and native landscaping. These sweeping elevation changes and beautiful landscaping choices set the Anthem Country Club apart from the rest.
The Anthem Country Club is located at 1 Clubside Dr., Henderson, NV 89052. Phone: 702-614-5050.
To learn more about the top golf courses in Las Vegas or to explore the various real estate options that will position you in close proximity to these and other courses, such as Anthem Country Club or Green Valley homes for sale, please do not hesitate to contact our team at The Crighton Team today. In the meantime, we encourage you to browse our website to learn more about our team of real estate professionals and the Las Vegas community. Should you have any questions, we are just a phone call away.